[at-l] Near Whites Section Hike Logistics

Good Morning,

I'm trying to firm up some travel logistics surrounding my October section
hike from Sherburne Pass, VT to Kinsman Notch, NH, and I'm seeking help.
Our plans are to fly up on Tuesday October 9th from Atlanta to Boston and
take the Dartmouth Coach Bus Line from the airport to either Lebanon or
Hanover.  From there we'll need to secure a shuttle to Sherburne Pass.  On
the return, we'll take Concord Trailways Bus Line from North
Woodstock/Lincoln back to the Boston airport and return home.

Does this seem like a reasonable approach?  It's a pretty good haul from
Boston, but the air fare from Atlanta is cheap (about $175 round trip) and
the bus fares are about $35 each, so it's cost effective.  Any experiences
with these bus lines?  Any weekday shuttle suggestions from Hanover or
Lebanon to Sherburne Pass for a 10/9 ride?

Any thoughts, pro or con, would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

>From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  For you have been my refuge, a
strong tower against the foe.  I long to dwell in your tent forever and take
refuge in the shelter of your wings.  Psalms 61:2-4

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/