[at-l] Appalachian Trail Guide, Full Set with Maps

At $101 you'd be saving $101 (members price) which is a pretty hefty savings
considering they look new and are advertised as new condition.

What I can't understand is why they don't start the bidding at a mimimum
acceptable offer.  Seems like a waste of time in the interim.

Sly

In a message dated 7/18/2001 10:21:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

> yeah, but, look at the price.  $101, with reserve not yet met, is a
> little steep for an auction.
>
> considering you can get a NEW set for 200,

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---