[Fw: [at-l] Gooch Gap Shelter]

Good morning all, I got this reply from a GATC member re the suggestion
of a "skylight" at the new shelter. Seem like a reasonable plan to me. No
date is set for finishing the shelter. I'll pass that along when I hear
anything.  Hopeful

> Lamar,
> It is too late for any design changes.  When the plans were being
> developed
> several months ago, we discussed ways to let in light and air.
> There was
> discussion about several different materials, such as lexan and
> plastic, but
> none hold up over time and can be damaged.  So we are putting in
> shutters in
> each end of the loft and in the back of the lower level.  They can
> be opened
> to let in light and have the added benefit of increasing air
> circulation when
> the air is hot.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.