[at-l] Dennis?

Could his name have been Harold? with a dark green internal frame pack?  I
met a chap walking East Street bypassing the LT/AT here in Wallingford a
couple of weeks ago, which would put this hiker at about Pinkham Notch.  I
was out near the road in front of our house, weeding one of the flower beds
and along came this hiker.  He said he was tired of the mud and the rocks and
was trying to make some time to get to the Outfitter in North Clarendon
because he had lost his data book.  I offered him a 1998 Data book, but he
said no.  I offered him a ride, but he said no.  The hiker I met said he had
started in Pensacola.

Cin

multipart/alternative
  text/html