[at-l] End of the line

Congratulations on a much longer walk than most everyone ever gets to take.
Congratulations on finding the perseverance to keep going beyond the pain
and interruptions in your plans. Congratulations for the intelligence to
listen to the docs. But special congratulations for the optimism to begin
you next trip plans.

I admire your stamina. Good luck!

OrangeBug