[at-l] Gnats!

I know that gnats tend to be more attracted to some
people than others. I can be sitting at a picnic table
with five other people, but the gnats are only on
me--my hair, skin, water bottle, food, etc. They leave
everyone else alone. I stand up and move, and 3
minutes later they're back on me. Maybe they like
chocolate--I generally have loads of chocolate
coursing through my veins, whether I'm hiking or not.
:-)

Isn't it true that wearing Bounce softener sheets will
keep the gnats away?

Nina

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub