[at-l] PA RUCK what do you want?

Great Discussion on the Ruck

	I even overlooked one of my pet peeves and read some messages that had
the reply below the original message, so you get to see the same thread
over and over again. LOL
	Thoughts to consider Although I have enjoyed the last few
Winter Rucks and the large attendance of great people. I do prefer small
groups. But how would you regulate attendance? A Ruck lottery with half
the tickets for wanabees (the Ruck is for them) and half the tickets for
old friends (the Ruck is for them too.) Or we could have twelve Rucks
the same weekend, Will someone drive Earl around? hehehe

chase just back from AT Conference more on that later bedtime now