[at-l] Father Cited For Feeding Bear

These guys are crazy.  Why would any father want to put thier son in that kind of danger.  I read a piece from Rush Limbaugh about this.  He was saying these idiots must think these black bears are like yogi and bobo.  I did not know people could be that dumb as to put honey on a kid and let a bear lick it off.
Plodder