[at-l] RUCKs what do you/y'all want?

Picture in your mind a long capital P. That is the main road from the gate
to the turn about below the falls. There are several cabins scattered here
and there along the P. The registration and visitor center is about a third
of the way up the stem of the P. Next to the visitor center is playgrounds
and covered areas perfect for chats and gear comparisons. Across from the
visitor center is a left turn that heads up the mountain toward the lodge
and more parking and views from the top of the falls. (--P) There is a sign
to the left for primitive camping as well as a parking lot for RV's. I
believe there are other cabins scattered along this road.

At the top of the road is another parking lot and turn about for the lodge.
It has a large lobby, dining hall, meeting rooms, and motel level
accommodations.

The park is not all that convenient to quickly get from place to place by
walking - at least not as convenient as Goose Creek. But the place is in
better repair and preparations for winter use. We might want to have a walk
to Len Foote Inn afternoon, or a car trip and stroll to Springer. We might
want to stay by the fireplace in the lobby.

OrangeBug