[at-l] Altitude hiking

That makes a little more sense. I suspect that these battling folks all
had the worst headaches of their lives, had self diagnosed severe
altitude sickness and hypoxia, and their headaches were from cerebral
edema. The idea of the glucocorticoid dexamethasone is to reduce the
inflammation and the edema, allowing them some chance of recovery
without flinging their worthless bodies off of some ledge. There is no
amphetamine in dexamethasone.

Either that or these were junkies trying to be cool in the highest
crack house on the planet.

It sounds like I've got another video to rent and enjoy this weekend,
right after Score. I encourage anyone who hasn't seen it to rent The
Producers (Zero Mostell and Gene Wilder) if you can find it.

Bill....