[at-l] latest thoughts

Well it looks like no one around here has CT/MA copies of the maps and
guides. I'm ordering a set but they won't get here until Monday and so
I'll depart the following day. With luck I'll be able to take a pawsox
game in and maybe do some other stuff though exactly what I don't know.
Hey, maybe I'll try and talk my brother into a Red Sox game. I've never
been to Fenway and would love to go.

Of course, I could go nuts and leave early and have the maps forwrded to
me somewhere in MA. I think I will end up hiking south. I know this
means I will almost certainly have to forget about Me-VT for the year,
but maybe I can do some of it after I come back from the Tetons at the
end of September. That'd be nice.

  ** Ken **