[at-l] Shipping Snow Peak Fuel

To all who are interested,

After Wilbill's post, I went back to two different post offices.  I
corrected one post office based on the info I received from Publication 52,
USPS, pp. 273-274 which I received from the second.  The cannisters are
shippable.  But, Wildbill is correct, they cannot go Priority Mail based on
the reasons he gave, only Surface Mail Only.  I can ship 4 cannisters per
box by ground transportation by USPS mail.

The rules are different for UPS.  That is, I can ship larger and,
therefore, heavier quantities based on the bursting strength of the
box.   marty

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
         From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors
188 Center Street, PO Box 56
Lyndon Center, VT 05850