[at-l] Titanium Pots

I suspect it's the "companies" that have web sites that turned up in my
search.  Who knows where these companies operate?  Not necessarily only on
that countries soil, I'm sure.  Or perhaps, the Russian companies just don't
invest in web sites...

I also think many of the companies that did turn up are probably the
refiners or suppliers or have something to do with some other part of the
operation, rather than the actual mining companies.  But, like I said, I
didn't so my homework so this is mostly speculation on my part.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99