[at-l] Puloski

Steve,

Growing up, I was the wood splitter of the family, and I used to break wood
handles with reckless abandon.  My Dad asked me why I could hit a baseball
and couldn't hit a stick of firewood.  Thinking myself immortal, I told him
no one cheered when I split firewood.  A mistake, indeed.  My own wood
splitter has a fiberglass handle, I only swing a softballs now, but my
youngest boy cheers when I split wood.

I searched around and couldn't find anyone offering just the fiberglass
handles, only making reference that modern pulaskis now are available with
fiberglass handles.  Good luck.

Tim

>From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  For you have been my refuge, a
strong tower against the foe.  I long to dwell in your tent forever and take
refuge in the shelter of your wings.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:18:31 EDT, SSKECO@aol.com wrote:

>  Does anyone know where I can order a fiberglass handle for my puloski.
>  I am hard on handles and would like to get a durable replacement.
>
>  Thanks Steve

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/