[at-l] Goats and unusual hiking pets

I didn't have any goats but I did a few short hikes with my pot belly pigs.
They were too slow until I found a trick...holding raisins in front of
them...then they could run!  Don't have them anymore as I lost them in a
housefire, but we sure did get some "looks".  They were lots of fun to bring
to outside concerts.  But the funniest thing was that there was always
someone who asked what KIND OF DOG they were!  Sure were great pets and I do
miss them, but doubt they they would do very well on a long hike.  When they
are ready to lie down, that is IT!

Hummingbird