[at-l] What do you want?

In a message dated 7/9/2001 2:57:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,  =20
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

   >=A0=A0 PS*=A0 Don't eat the smashmallows, they're sour!=A0 ;)
   =20
 How old are you? This type of bitter jab is whats wrong with your posts.If=20
anything is sour,it would be your attitude.Although I am new to this list,an=
d=20
all for a good passionate discussion about trail related subjects,it would b=
e=20
nice if you could leave your soap box and your anger behind.Being honest and=
=20
passionate is one thing,but when you start making personal and bitter insult=
s=20
towards others,THAT is what turns people off.
 I like the idea of being around a campfire,where we all have respect for=20
eachother,and our opinions.
Thanx,

Moondancer  =20
   =20