[at-l] Stopping the madness, once and for all

At 11:20 AM 7/9/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Oh sure, this coming from someone who has WF at the beginning of half his
>posts.... (no, not locust posts either)  ;-)>
>Pat Loomis

Will someone clue me in?  What's all this stuff?  I thought this was an AT
hiker's list and held that in focus.  What's the dumping on WF
for?  Someone might respond to me privately, if you wish, so that AT-L
doesn't get more clogged up that needed.  marty [rusty]

"I'm not a fatalist. And even if I were, what could I do about it?"
--Emo Philips, as quoted by Martin E. Marty in Context.