[at-l] Stopping the madness, once and for all

Oh sure, this coming from someone who has WF at the beginning of half his
posts.... (no, not locust posts either)  ;-)>
Pat Loomis

Orange Bug <orangebug74@yahoo.com>@mailman.backcountry.net on 07/04/2001
02:40:07 PM

Sent by:  at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net