[at-l] Purchasing Wilderness

Hi listers,
I was wondering how many of you have felt as I do.  When I hiked through =
some of the glorious, pristine wilderness places along the A.T. I =
thought how lovely it would be to sell everything in PA and move there.  =
Like that little island in the lake just north of Monson (rumor has it =
that Bill Irwin owns it) or along one of those remote lakes in other =
parts of Maine.  =20
Then I thought again...if I and everyone else who loves the remote =
places buys land here, this place would no longer feel like wilderness.  =
It'd be just like home but with a distant melancholy memory of what was =
lost for my gain.  I'd be too sad to enjoy it. =20
Have a Happy Day,
SLIM aka Nancy

multipart/alternative
  text/html