[at-l] Speaking of Skeeter - on the trail report follows

An update from Skeeter - (and hey Skeeter, what are you doing about bears ;-=
)=20
? You carrying a bear canister or what?)

(and btw, POG is off on her own vacation right now, and doesn't plan on=20
checking email while she's gone . . . )

Skeeter says:

Hi Red!
=A0
You can post this to the at-l....
=A0
Heat waves, thunderstorms, mosquitoes (Skeeters!), hail (missed me...),=20
downpours with the thunderstorms, leaky tent seams, blisters, a 19.8 mile=20
day, and terminal monkey butt.... and ya know, I'm having an absolute blast!=
=20
Here in touristy Breckenridge, 101.5 miles into it. Trail grapevine, trail=20
magic, and great trail mates already in place. Passed Model T and Co on day=20
two or three, think they went into Bailey.=20

Porcupines and big horn sheep, and skeeters the only wildlife so far. Broke=20
11,000 feet and treeline at Georgia Pass. Hiked under a double rainbow this=20
morning, views of the peaks all around (wish I had eyes in the back of my=20
head)... It's hard not to walk down the trail without a BIG grin on your=20
face, except that your teeth dry out <g>...
And the biggest, happiest thought of all is that I GET TO DO THIS FOR A WHOL=
E=20
'NOTHER MONTH!!!!

Skeeter

multipart/mixed