[at-l] GA Ruck location

That is a place that Coosa had mentioned a few times over the past year
or two. It is not particularly close to the AT, and might be more out
of the way for Florida and other travelers.

I like the amenities of the State Park with backpacking to hotel level
accommodations. I hope there will be better heat and hot water than
enjoyed at Goose Creek. I think we might find it easier to arrange
shuttles for those coming in from the airport or trains, if this
becomes interesting to those outside GA.

BTW, I had a good time showing the sights to my younger daughter and
The Guy Friend. They showed appropriate reverence to Amicalola Falls,
the scales, the entry to the access trail, and his first set of blue
blazes. I even saw on the map where Mt Oglethorpe is, and well
understand the need for the relocation of the AT to end on Springer.
The offspring and her escort had fun and behaved well. I am likely to
allow him to live.

Bill...