[at-l] RE: summer hike; answering sooner or later.....

Beau!!! We finally got the "Happy Campers" sticker!!!
Alan!!! Ohmigoodness, but here we come! (Insert lots of tumultuous
planning, hair pulling, gear fabricating, teeth gnashing, that sort or
thing...)
Hey, k!
I have my summer vaca schedule down now, is it too late to respond?

Leave Indy          Saturday, July 7, 18:00 hours
Arrive New England  Sunday,   July 8, 18-24 hours later
Leave W'town, MA N->Monday,   July 9, oh-rude-thirty

<stuff happens>  <180 AT/LT miles' worth, we hope.>

Arrive I89/Jonesville wknd,   July 28/29?, head for Ben&Jerry's HQ for
yum!
                              and to      Green Mtn ClubHQ for patches?!?
Arrive Indianapolis Tuesday,  July 31, 08:15, showered and ready for work.

This help?
SoSloetoe

--- "Sousa, Karen" <Karen.Sousa@itb.mckhboc.com> wrote, like back in March
> You can answer by next monday - if you need that much time! :)

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!