[at-l] Vacation

Next week my wife and I are going with her sister and her husband to WI
to visit their aunt. Last winter my wife was talking to her aunt and
learned for the first time that she was at Pearl Harbor when it was
attacked. He aunt was an "army brat" and her father was stationed at
Scofield Barracks. While there, she met my wife's uncle and they were
married. I didn't get to hear that conversation and my wife was so
surprised that she says she doesn't remember all that was told. Her Aunt
Phyllis is a real old time story teller and she had a regular "cliff
hanger" going. It seems her husband was on duty on that fateful Sunday
and she didn't see or hear from him for a week. Well, her aunt has agreed
to tell us all she can remember. It isn't hiking but I am really looking
forward to sitting around that virtual campfire and listening.  Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.