Re[2]: [at-l] Goats

"One thing about goats.  They are herd animals and don't do
especially well if they are alone.  They require kin."

Maybe. But I was the only kin my goat needed. I had him for eight years, starting at age 10. He
climbed many of the lower peaks of the Whites with me, always following behind me, like a friendly,
well trained dog.

Unfortunately, I took a job out of state at age 18 and never saw him again. I was told he had been
"sent to a farm to live. I didn't ask for details. I didn't want to learn that he had been eaten."

Weary