[at-l] Vacation

Hey Pog!

So how many folks are showing up at Bel chere?  Got a head count yet? You
sure have a great summer planned!  Asheville is great....but I still like it
better here in the North Georgia Mountains.

We are flying to Florida tomorrow until Monday night late to celebrate our
1st anniversary (July 8th).  Don't think there will be too much "outside
exercise" or hiking going on there as it is so hot.  We just wanted to go to
celebrate at the place we met...Tarpon Springs at the Sponge Docks.

See you soon!  Hummingbird