[at-l] As Woody Guthrie said . . .

. . . so long; it's been good to know ya.

I've enjoyed having a phone line and being able to be so involved with the
list this past month. This morning we head to New Mexico and I don't know
when I'll be able to get online much--or will want to, given the
surroundings. ;-)

On the road I usually download every couple days and often have to delete a
lot to keep up with the volume of mail.

Gosh I'll miss all the arguments about tradition. NOT!!!!!

Hope folks can keep from replying or at least answer privately so there's a
list to come back to.

Vcat