[at-l] If Small Feet are a Sign of Beauty ...

 ... then I must be getting uglier with age. Because I
now wear size 7 1/2 boots, my size 6 1/2 boots no
longer fit. Soooo ....

If any women out there in AT-L Land wear size 6 1/2
boots, I have a pair of Asolo 520 GTX women's boots,
worn only once, for sale. Please e-mail me if you're
interested. They're great boots, just too small for me
(they were originally going to be my "back-up" boots
for my thru-hike, but I ended up never using them for
that).

Waterfall
ME-GA 2000

=====