[at-l] Brawny's PCT Journal & Photos

Entries for the period June 22 - July 1 have been posted to Carol's =
journal.  Additional photos were  added to her photo album (which is =
linked to her journal page) several days ago.   She has completed the =
first part of this year's hike, and she is resting and recuperating.  I =
will meet her in Reno, NV on July 12, and we expect to begin the last =
leg of our PCT hike (from Crater Lake to Canada) on or about July 14.

Her journal is located here:

http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws/BRpct2001.html .

David Mauldin

To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom