[at-l] Articulation

thornel@attglobal.net writes:

<<  By
 inventing such scarecrow non-issues, you can presume to call Jim and others
 on "AT*L" practitioners of "Nazi elitism".

 You, sir, have called us Nazi. You, sir, have passed the point of decency
 and credibility. >>

    I'm sorry if OB misread the quote. From his responses I'm sure he has
done so with much of what I have written as well. So much so that I doubt the
invocation of dustbin rules was necessary. Don't worry, nobody will rush in
to correct the mistake. Then again, it is easier to just call everything
manure and rush it off the board than try to interpret it correctly.