[at-l] Wilderness "Mechanism"

I am confused. Which childish name are you calling? Is OB the Mexican
Indian or the one of the timber baron's thugs?

You apparently have determined that those who find you offensive are
either eco-terrorists or capitalist pigs out to pave the world. I think
you have educated us very well about your incredible view of the AT. I
agree that such an elitist view should be perserved for the few and the
fanatic, and not wasted on the likes of us.

The flowers will be quite beautiful this fall.

Bill...