[at-l] Tyvek Rain gear??

Hey Steve,
On my short thru-hike this past spring, I met a lady on the trail
dressed in white over-alls. I must say at the time I had to ask her if
she was a ghost or a trail-angel. Well, she was a sort of an angel, a
trail maintainer. Anyways, her outfit was made of Tyevk. I asked where
she had gotten it, and she told me from a tree trimming contractor. Said
it worked fine in the rain and when it got ripped or to dirty she would
just throw it away and get another. I never asked the price, but we're
good friends with a tree trimmer supplier, so we'll give them a call and
see what the price is. I would think it would be just as light as Frogg
Toggs.
Fur....