[at-l] A View of HYOH

We have that in common. I suspect you are splitting hairs over the
difference on opinion and judgement, as I just can't get the
distinction or the concept that either is desirable or avoidable. I
know that some can achieve a Zen-like state of observing without
reacting. I met the Dalai Lama a while back, but haven't met too many
others who are capable of such a feat.

Bill...