[at-l] Heavens-above.com

Hi Gang,

	I enjoy looking at the SKY, especially when I am sleeping outside.
Lately I have enjoyed watching the International Space Station cross
overhead. It is a very bright light that crosses the sky in two or three
minuets. Here is a nice web site that will let you know when and where
to look for your area.

http://heavens-above.com

	Remember ISS is only 380 km above! So you may not see it the same night
I do. If you register (free) it will remember where you are located next
time you logon also you can add another location (like that mountain
camp) so you can get predictions for that location too.
	The site also tells where to look to see comet Linear also visible with
the naked eye. You may want to try your luck at see an Iridium Satellite
or "Iridium flare", in the day time!

chase