[at-l] HiHi

HI again from the grand metropolis of Damascus. As I
have been sayin for a while now "I am the slowest
hiker on the trail and proud of it" hehe. Also I
noticed that my pack weight came up. Well to set
everyones mind at ease I just weighed it here at MRO
and with food and water I am at 33#. KOOL. As for me
feet I have now switched to light weight trail runners
and sent my heavy leather, foot killin, demented 5#
boots home. GOOD RIDDENCE (sp). I will be jumpin ahead
as Pittsburgh and Kahley said. So I will be continuing
north. Even with all the MINOR Probs I have been
having I am still having a blast. Cannot think of any
place I would rather be. Thanks for all the kind words
of encouragement. And all the support I have gotten
from many of you. See y'all up the trail or at the
Ruck. I will keep the list posted as to my progress.
Lates folks.

=====
Bob A.K.A. Shakeyleggs
GA>ME 2001
www.trailjournals.com/shakeyleggs

A bad day on the trail is still so much better than a great day at work

http://friends.backcountry.net/bakpakr/index.htm