[at-l] Shakeylegs...

At 06:58 AM 7/2/01 -0400, richard mann wrote:

Shakey has been cursed...his pack broke and it had to go back to Dana.
His Vasques delamed and they had to go back.  In that town, the only
boots that fit his feet were full leather and he's been suffering through the
break in.  And Trail Boss (his knee) really does not want him to go to Maine.
He also lost a lot of time, setting up Miss Janet's website for her new hostel,
but I've lost the URL.  He has a back up plan!  Since he had previously done a
big hunk of Va, in fact (I think) up to Duncannon in PA) he will probably jump
north when he's hiked the undone Va trail.  Keep your fingers crossed for
Shakey
and his battle with "Trail Boss".