[at-l] Rockies Ruck (a last minutes one!)

Well, looks like there was an impromptu Rockies Ruck today.

I met Skeeter at the bus stop in Boulder where we met up with Kristen Owen
(better known as Kristen Kupersmith to everyone in AT-L land) and her hubby.
We were also joined by Mr. Solar Bear and Navigator.  Long story short: we
talked trail, showed off my San Juan pics, and discussed the logistics of
the Colorado Trail while eating  a nice dinner at a local Boulder
restaraunt.  Skeeter starts the CT tommorow, Solar Bear and Navigator head
out tommorow after a whirlwind, two-week vacation of the West.  Kristen is
due to have her baby in early August.

Me? I am still unpacking after moving to Boulder this past Saturday! :-)
Will celebrate the end of my move AND the 4th of July  this Wednesday with a
great hike in the Indian Peaks on the 4th of July trail..ain't that
appropriate?

So the Rockies Rock II (last held in Estes Park two years ago..) was
success....  Gotta love it when hikers get togther..

Mags  (computer is hooked up, gear is stowed, bike is ready to go, music
collection is out, ..what more do I really have to unpack? :)  )
The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!