[at-l] REI in STL

A new REI store opened Friday here in St. Louis.  Must've hit a nerve, as
the store was still jam-packed Saturday afternoon, as it had been since
opening the doors Friday.  I wanted to make them feel welcome to the
neighborhood, of course, so I purchased a water filter that's been on my
list for a while.  I loved having all the gear right there to look at/play
with etc. but I need to go back when I'm not fighting with so many people
for the same stuff.

Bryan