[at-l] While I'm thinnin'...

In a message dated 7/1/2001 10:48:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> My good buddy, and best employee, Stoat, is leaving here in
> a few weeks for Katahdin. He'll be starting a southbound
> thruhike (who knows what the hell that means to him...). So,
> I'm guessin' I'm gonna be buggin' all you trailangels out
> there to help take care of the old boy (who turned 45

Please don't confuse me with an angel of anykind, but when Stoat makes it to
the southern Appalachians he's welcome to a few days of r 'n r here.
Actually, I'd be hurt if he didn't get in touch.  So warn him, least I track
him down and fill his belly full of pizza.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---