Re[2]: [at-l] Re: Mean-spirited Diatribe, WF and at-l

I don't have time to review all of the posts, many of which I have erased anyway, but in the short
time I have been here I haven't seen many serious discussions of any trail issue. I do recall a
number of posts that seem to automatically reject any issue that Wingfoot has championed.

However, I was merely suggesting that it is natural for people to confuse the message with the
messenger and reject things proposed by people we tend not to like. YMMV.

Weary