[at-l] NJ bear attack

In a message dated 6/30/2001 5:08:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
halflifelost6@hotmail.com writes:

> I hate to be right but many of us here in NJ seen it coming.  I think the

I think I said it about a month ago, "Throw rocks, not snickers" (or bagels
in this case).  Where these people ever got the idea to toss a bagel in hopes
the bear would leave them alone is beyond me.

The father ended up doing the right thing after his kid was attacked,
unfortunately for the bear it was or is too late.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---