[at-l] Thru Hiker, Lionheart

I would like to contact Lionheart who is trying another thru hike. I
would guess he is near New York or maybe farther up by now. His name is
Russell Taylor.

I've considered sending a post card to each of the post offices that he
might visit. This seems a little impractical so I thought I'd ask the
List for suggestions on the "top ten" post offices or hostels that he
might visit north of DWG.

I'll appreciate any suggestions ya'll can make. Also, I'd be grateful if
anybody sees Lionheart if you'd ask him to call me, collect if necessary.
Hopeful 423-344-7330
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.