[at-l] Speaking of Griz.

In a message dated 6/29/01 8:25:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, landis@epix.net
writes:

>While I too will miss Felix, I applaud him for censoring himself. It is
>refreshing that someone has finally taken personal responsibility for
>their inappropriate posts on this list.

#### I would expect nothing less from FELIX.  Although he will be missed I
respect his decision.  If we could get some input from R-n-R on the
traditional approach to self censorship verses moderator imposed censorship
we may all have a better understanding of Mr. McGillicuddy's actions.
.

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html