[at-l] Atlanta traffic..

In a message dated 6/29/2001 9:33:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dekkerd@rocketmail.com writes:

> Greetings,I remember awhile back a post about the 400/285 bridge being
> closed in Atlanta. Being as that I'm heading up to the AT this weekend, is
> there any Atlantian that can update me on detours/progress? I understand
> the bridge was extensively damaged. Since I'm in digest mode, please
> respond back channel as well...-Thanks-Rob S.

LONG-TERM CLOSURE: Northbound GA 400 @ I-285 (1 RIGHT LANE)Fulton CountyLow
Impact1 Right Lane Affected

LONG-TERM CLOSURE: Westbound I-285 @ GA 400 (1 LEFT LANE)Fulton CountyLow
Impact1 Left Lane Affected

LONG-TERM CLOSURE: Eastbound I-285 @ GA 400 (2 LEFT LANES)Fulton CountyMedium
Impact2 Left Lanes Affected

I see your using pocketmail. If you have access to the internet, you can
check out the real-time traffic data on the Georgia Navigator web site. This
site is where the above information came from.

There are other ways to get to to AT without using GA 400.

Wildbill

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---