[at-l] bear bagging

<<HA! Maybe that would give me a line on the little thief who got my food
bag
last time. Must have been a raccoon. It (or they) used the rope to pull the
bag into the branches and then proceeded to have a feast.

And how does a person bearbag and protect against that, anyway?
Vcat>>

Hey Vcat, the obvious solution is to make sure that you're carrying so much
food that there's no way anything smaller than a bear can pull the bag up.
<g>
Skeeter - blessed/cursed with a huge metabolism... I'll never be on a diet,
but you don't want to carry my food bag...