[at-l] Colorado Trip Report (long)

Pretty impressive was my thought. I had an interesting enough time getting
to the summit with my normal hiking equipment..never mind heavy survery
equipment!

Sounds like an interesting job you had...

Mags (whose jobs have never been quite that cool)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!