[at-l] Gear List

I have gotten three requests for my gear list so here is the link. I have
made a few changes since I first posted this that aren't reflected on the
list. I will update it sometime this summer but in the meantime....no
tuckering allowed!  :)

I have a nomad now instead of the despised gossamer.

I am flirting with the alcohol stove, but I don't expect the weight of that
would change significantly since I then need a pot stand (hmmm, something to
think about - pot stand weight with tcsm stove/fuel vs. esbit with fuel).

I have new sleeping bags - 15* NF Cats Meow for winter and a 40* Ferrino HL
micro for summer and have started carrying a Z-Rest instead of the thermarest
- at least in summer.

http://members.aol.com/karens62/gear.html

POG

multipart/alternative