[at-l] GA RUCK Date Proclaimation

There we have it. I hereby declare the GARUCK to begin Friday Jan. 18,
2002, or the Friday immediately preceeding MLK Day if I can't do the
arithmetic correctly. Location to be determined by acclaimation of GA
RUCKees. The great state of GA is preferred, but NC and upstate SC can
also be considered.

Bill...