[at-l] Thruhiking..is it a job?

Likewise, at times, for me. The running line was "Hey, let's go for a
walk!". In many ways doing the '97 thru was a reward for 20 + years
of work. Here was an extended period where I had few decisions to
make:  How far to hike each day, what to eat for each meal, where to
nap, how many days to town, etc.

RD '97

--
Arthur Gaudet