[at-l] Thruhiking..is it a job?

I had this running dialouge with a buddy I hiked several hundred miles with
in '97.

"Snoop, it's Friday, what are we going to do this weekend?"

"Sly, I thought we go camping, what do you think?"

"Sure, where we going?"

"I figured we'd hike 20 or thirty miles on the AT, maybe hit a trail town."

"Sounds great!"

Monday mornings (and the rest of the work week) were just as great and I
can't ever recall a bad day on the trail, even if it was hard work (painful)
and the pay sucked, the benefits were (are) priceless.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---