[at-l] Trivia solved.....

In a message dated 6/28/2001 6:00:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

> Solved by the lady with the previously popped pinky!!
>
> At 04:55 PM 6/28/01 -0400, MrsGorp@aol.com wrote:
> >I think it's Sugar Ray Earl Shaffer

Yeah, so I forgot Spur and Earl were tight.  That could be considered a trick
question.  I didn't know Earl built a shelter, but do know Ismeeeeel did, has
some kin, was/is a thru-hiker and often takes in hikers around Boiling
Springs.

I think Cindy cheated and talked to Ready already!  Next question.  : )

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---